Background

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Calling All Superheroes!!

Time sure flies by! It only took me 6 months to work on this post :S... My son is a very typical little guy who just LOVES everything that has to do with Superheroes so of course that was the theme of his birthday this year -and so far it sounds like it might be the theme for next year too LOL!
When searching for a DIY printable, I came across Wants & Wishes vintage superhero collection on Hostess with the Mostess' blog and immediately knew I wanted to use it for Josh's birthday party. By the way, you can also purchase these printables on one of my favorite sites Lil Blue Boo.
Each kid received a superhero cookie, cup and mask as part of their party favor along with some candy!

Invitation

Birthday Sign... I love this canvas. I've used it for 3 different parties and I just re-paint it each time to match the theme


Every superhero MUST have a superhero cake ;)

And the awesome cookies... I love how they turned out!





Printables - Wants & Wishes
Cookie Cutters - Williams-Sonoma
Candy Supply - Party City
Superhero Masks - BeesiePooh
Thank you for stopping by!
XOXO
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment