Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Toy Story 3 {Birthday Party}

My son recently turned 3, so along with one of his little friends, we had a toy story 3 birthday party. The boys went swimming and everyone had a great time. I had so much fun getting ready for it and I hope you like it as much as I did!
I made a 3 layer cake (yellow, chocolate and strawberry) filled with Duncan Hines strawberry icing... It's SO delicious!

Except for the figurines all the decorations were made out of fondant. I made the "Toy Story 3" sign by cutting it first on card board with the help of my Silhouette Machine

I was trying to recreate "Sunnyside"
The table set up!

I made the sign as well with my cutting machine!

Yummy chocolate covered cookie Oreos. I wish I had taken a better picture of the cupcakes and the toppers :(

And some sugar cookies and gumballs :)
I can't believe my baby is 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment