Background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Birthday Blessing {Lanina}

Do you remember my last post? Well, at that birthday party, I got to meet a wonderful lady named Patricia. She approached me to complement me about the cake design and to talk about her wonderful organization called Birthday Blessing. In Patricia words, this wonderful ministry sponsors birthday parties for deserving children in need to show them that God loves them in their special day. I was excited! This, to me, was an answered prayer. You see, I love my children's response when they see their special birthday cake for the first time and how much fun they have at their parties. So I've been wanting to utilize this gift that God has giving me and share it with others but I didn't know how until I met Patricia and she talked to me about her organization. And to my surprise, not only the ministry does a wonderful job with the local underprivileged kids, Patricia and I had shared SO many things in common! So without further due allow me to share the cake I made this past weekend for a very special girl called Lanina:
Chocolate and Yellow cake with strawberry icing filling covered with buttercream icing

Lanina loves horses so I used it as the theme for the cake


The cake all put together at the birthday party
  Happy Birthday Lanina! And thank you Patricia and Birthday Blessing for this wonderful and humbling experience :).
Much love and blessings to all of you!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment