Background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bridal Shower Cupcakes {My First One!}

These last three weeks were a blur! Seriously!! I don't think I had made these many cakes ever but at the same time is exciting and makes me feel super grateful to have some repeat client-friends. On top of that, May in general is a busy month in our household... It's both of my in-law's birthdays, plus MY birthday and Mother's Day -yes, poor hubby!!! We had a wonderful celebration and this mama got spoiled with a new iPad... YAY! So Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms who follow this blog. What a privilege to be a mom and hope you all got loved as you all deserve it :).
So back to cakes... My sweet neighbor Ms Tammy contacted me about making 50 cupcakes for a bridal shower based on a design from Cottons & Crumbs. I love, love their vintage designs so I quickly said yes to the opportunity. So below are few pictures of the design:


You can check out the inspirational picture from Cottons and Crumbs that Ms Tammy sent me here. Everything is completely edible and all the roses were hand made. What do you think? I hope you love them because I sure did :)!! I was really happy with the results.
Remember, I still have a couple more posts and I think you are going to love my shark cake. It turned out awesome!
XOXOXO
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment